Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's a rare thing to wake up and change your rutine. Think about something and just do it. No second thoughts or just a pause to analyze, think. Today I decided I wanted to write. I'm not a fan of doing things publicly, I am a true believer and defendant of privacy. However, just as a change, I'm starting this blog. Put my ideas just there and blabber, let go of my thoughts.

It's amazing how experiences shape our beliefs. It is not just wacthing things and hearing about them...it is about living them. Everyday life is full of anecdotes, of right and wrong lessons, of situations that verify our beliefs or that just crumbles them. People around us may influence in everyway we allow them to.

Perhaps that's why everything in life is a choice. Our choice. A series of decisions that take us to a certain place, at a certain time with a certain attitude. The outcome is just a reflection of this, it isn't always bad or good. It just is.

Until another time....